Coconut bacon bits
What you need:
- Coconut chips (I use Urban Fruit)
- A good glug of liquid smoke (mine is from Waitrose)
- Drizzle of maple syrup (optional)
- Turn oven to 180 degrees fan.
- Lay the coconut chips on a lined baking tray and spread evenly.
- Shake over the liquid smoke and maple and get your hands stuck in! Make sure every chip is covered.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden and crunchy.
- Flake over any dish to make it truly luxurious! You won’t miss real bacon that’s for sure!
Easy as pie!