- 1/2 cup Toasted coconut flakes
- 2 cups Oats
- 1 cup Chopped pitted dates
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp Ground almonds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle of ground nutmeg
- Pour the oil, syrup and extract into a mixing bowl.
- Tip in the dry ingredients except for the dates, coconut and spices and stir well.
- Pour mixture onto baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 15 mins.
- Then add coconut, dates and spices and mix. Bake for another 10-15 mins.
- Your house will start to smell amazing by now, then take out and enjoy topped onto smoothie or yoghurt.