Hi guys! I am going to share my top 5 vegan snacks (and sorry I don’t have photos of them) below. Let me know if theyre your favourite too!
- Hippeas. Cheese & love flavour. You can buy them in Holland & Barratt for £1.19 for a small snack size bag or get a large bag (my personal fave) from Asda for £1.99! They are actually really cheesey tasting and I find I do miss cheese flavoured things… (not necessarily cheese though! Weird).
- Dark Chocolate Coated Ginger. From Holland & Barratt you can buy little nuggets of dark chocolate crystallised ginger. We love them!! Good to settle your tummy too. They cost £2.69 for 250g bag. We snack on these a few nuggets at a time after dinner then fold the packet up and put them away! Theyre quite fiery so doubt you could eat the whole pack in one sitting.
- Smoothies. For a morning snack that is a bit healthier, I whizz up banana, spinach, almond butter, almond milk, oats, a squeeze of agave and chia seeds. I always feel like its a great start to my day and since being vegan we have had a lot more smoothies! Its a sure fire way to make sure you get raw goodness in your bodies quick! Delicious too.
- Oreo’s. These are always a good idea in a vegan’s world! Crush them to make a base for a sweet pie, crumble over nice cream or simply finish the whole pack in one! Oops! Asda are selling them for 50p. Can’t go wrong with that.
- Nuts. Our cupboard always has an endless supply of nuts and dried fruit so I tend to make granola out of it. See my Easy Granola recipe for more! I shop in Grapetree and H&B for big bags of nuts.
So I hope these inspire you a bit and even if you are not vegan… you never know you might accidentally be eating vegan more than you think.