What you need:
- Ready made candle wicks with tabs
- 1kg soy wax flakes
- Essential oils of your choice
- Wick holder
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Clean your jars and dry thoroughly.
- Use glue gun to stick the wick tabs to the bottom of the jars. Make sure dry.
- Pour out 4 cups of soy wax in a heat proof bowl and microwave for 2 mins until melted. Do not burn! Tip: 4 cups of flakes = 2 cups melted wax
- Let wax cool a little bit then add 50 or more drops of essential oil.
- Pour wax into jar or container.
- I dropped in rose petals at this point and watched them settle while the wax dried.
- Leave to cool et voila! So easy!